It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:11 pm

WoD application - Exarsi

Apply to Legio Excisio here

WoD application - Exarsi

Postby Exarsi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Personal Details
Your name: Maurits
Nationality: Dutch
Hobbies / interests: Mountainbiking, gaming, Golf, food & drinks.

Character Details
Character Name: Exarsi, Humpotree
Race: Undead, Tauren.
Class/Role: Mage, Druid (Moonkin)
Current Professions: Enchanting + Tailoring (Mage), Herbalism + Alchemy (Druid)
Viable Secondary Specs (Specs you are geared and experienced in): Frost + Fire + Arcane rly (Mage), Feral + Resto (Druid)
Your armory link:

Mage: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... rsi/simple

Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ree/simple

Previous Experience

I started hardcore raiding in vanilla wow in Mayhem, Dopa's guild if that name rings a bell to anyone, cleared MC, BWL, AQ40, not much Naxx.
Mayhem became ISLE and later Omega Point in TBC, went through all raiding tiers upto Muru (did not kill) in Sunwell.
In Wotlk I raided with some of you in Malevolence Incarnate as a 25-man guild, Naxx, Ulduar, the horrors of that cheap arena looking raid, dont even wanto remember what it was called.

After a break I came back to MI and raided there during Cataclysm, the guild was in very bad shape, most good players had left, Pirta did not come back to WoW and we barely had real raiders to start raiding again.
I opted to help out with recruiting and boss tactics to get raids starting again and we managed to clear all bosses in the expansion, with some done HC.
All of this was a lot of fun because the team we had was very limited, making every boss kill a big accomplishment, but I must also say, it was a great ordeal to work with Mandible at times and with Ballum quiting WoW, I did not see any reason to stay in MI anymore.

Are you able to provide any World of Logs records?

Sadly no, I only recently came back to Wow.

Please give some info on your previous Guilds

Omega Point fell apart after TBC. MI fell apart after Wotlk I think, I quit MI at the end of Cata because of reasons stated earlier.

Do you also play any alts at a high level?

The classes I raided with over the years are Priest, Death Knight, Rogue and Mage.

Raiding Info
Our raid hours are Thursday, Tuesday and Sunday at 20.00 - 00:00 (GMT+1)

This suits me fine.

Do you have a microphone and access to Teamspeak 3?

I will set up all that is needed.

Are you able / confident in English to participate on vent?

Yes.

Will you keep up with consumables i.e. flasks/gems/enchants?

Ofc.

How do you feel about raid rotation / reserve status?

No problem.

We may ask you to play a secondary spec at times if need due to the small nature of the guild. Are you ok with this?

Yes.

Additional Information
Tell us why you play WoW.

High end raiding allways keeps me intrested, taking down the hardest bosses in the game as a team is just great.

What sources do you use to keep up to date with WoW?

Mmo-champion, curse-gaming, Icy vains, Wowhead.

What do you get out of the Druid spell Symbiosis? How could it be useful in raids?

Been using it on my druid a lot, has some nice perks, getting dmg reduction or mirror image, or giving rebirth to a pala healer can be usefull.

How far along Wrathion's quest chain are you?

Done on mage, allmost done on druid.

Thank you for answering the above questions. If there is anything you wish to add, or any questions you want to ask, please type them here.

Well, I just hope I can get a chance to raid with you guys, great bunch of people as I can remember from Wotlk. This application is made for either my Mage or Druid, but as I said in my other post, Im willing to perhaps transfer my Rogue or another class that would suit the raid setup best for WoD.

Thanks again for your application and we shall get back to you shortly.

Regards
The Legio Excisio Officer team.
Exarsi

Re: WoD application - Exarsi

Postby Asgard » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:56 pm

A very, very delayed response here but I was waiting for you to get back to me regarding class.

So, as a formality, accepted on your rogue.
I deny everything except that which implicates by denial.

Asgard
Site Admin

Re: WoD application - Exarsi

Postby Ariona » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:07 am

MI was still alive in Cata?? oh dear lord...Mandible...sigh...
Ariona
Site Admin

Return to Apply Here