It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:02 pm

That Rogue dude who DPS' sometimes >_>

Apply to Legio Excisio here

That Rogue dude who DPS' sometimes >_>

Postby joel1921 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Personal Details
Your name: Sir Joel Barnett III
Nationality: English.
Hobbies / interests: Gaming, rock climbing, mountain biking/cycling, swimming.

Character Details
Character Name: Grakto
Race: Trollerino
Class/Role: DPS
Current Professions: Leatherworking/Skinning
Viable Secondary Specs (Specs you are geared and experienced in): I used to play assassination a lot in early MoP, but I found combat was better/more interesting and more useful in the encounters in the latest raid tier.
Your armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... o/advanced

Previous Experience
Detail your raiding experience (expansions, tiers, bosses)
I was started to level at the end of BC and got max level in WotLK, I managed to raid most of Naxx, some Uldaur, ICC (took a break inbetween TotC). In cataclysm I changed to holy paladin and began raiding most normals and HCs. During DS I mained holy paladin for the raid group and continued somewhat into MoP where I then continued healing for HC MV/HoF. But with the guilds raid composition I decided to change to my rogue as we had too many healers, and I have continued to main my rogue into the end of MoP.

Are you able to provide any World of Logs records?
Sorry, I don't particularly use WoL and don't even know how get my information, I never really tried to get ranked. The site can end up blinding people to the actual encounter/mechanics because they are too busy attempting to get "ranked" on a website. Honestly, according to that site, the only dps you should have are warlocks atm >_>.

Please give some info on your previous Guilds
They broke up. My heart, it aches. Also, it was a while ago and I don't really want to talk about it.

What was your reason for leaving them?
The guild broke down and people stopped playing WoW.

How long overall have you been playing?
Too long.

Do you also play any alts at a high level?
Occasionally I roam around on a paladin thinking I'm awesome and go back to my roots of healing.

Raiding Info
Do you have a microphone and access to Teamspeak 3?
I indeed do, as I have serenaded you all with my beautiful voice many a time!

Are you able / confident in English to participate on vent?
I have a B in A-level English Literature, I bloody hope so.

Will you keep up with consumables i.e. flasks/gems/enchants?
Yes, of course, I have like 2 characters with max level alchemy.

How do you feel about raid rotation / reserve status?
Whatever floats yo' boat.

We may ask you to play a secondary spec at times if need due to the small nature of the guild. Are you ok with this?
Only if I can still stabby-stabby stuff.

Additional Information
Tell us why you play WoW.
I set off on a journey to venture to the very core of my being, and instead of meditating or doing any of that mundane rubbish, I decided to play a video game....awwwwww yus. I also enjoy playing MMOs, the team work, exploration and meeting new people.

What sources do you use to keep up to date with WoW?
http://www.allthewownewsyoullmostlikelyneverlookat.net, also WoWHead, the actual WoW website, icy-veins.

What do you get out of the Druid spell Symbiosis? How could it be useful in raids?
I believe it is Growl, and it's useful because I go "RAWWWWR" and that may scare the boss.

How far along Wrathion's quest chain are you?
I do what I want. Ain't no dragon gonna tell me what to do. I have the "amazing" orange thing, yes.
joel1921

Return to Apply Here