It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Holy Paladin Application

Apply to Legio Excisio here

Holy Paladin Application

Postby nikitasd » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Personal Details
Your name: Nikitas

Nationality: Greek

Occupation: Unemployed at the moment. I've studied computer repair technician.

Hobbies / interests: Soccer / Cars / Music / Gaming / Computers!

Character Details
Character Name: Viciouslight

Race: Blood Elf

Class/Role: Paladin - Holy as Main and Tank as Os ( i'm a very bad tank! )

Current Professions: Mining - Blacksmithing

Viable Secondary Specs (Specs you are geared and experienced in): Tank but .... ( i'm a very bad tank! )

Your armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... t/advanced (made for 25man hc)

Previous Experience
Detail your raiding experience (expansions, tiers, bosses) : Raiding from Wotlk but i was never a harcore raider. Was just doing it for fun

Are you able to provide any World of Logs records? : http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/ch ... 30/latest/

Please give some info on your previous Guilds : I was playing alliance till MoP in a guild that some of my real life mates made. I entered a greek guild when i got 90 at Tarren-Mill and when they stoped raiding i moved to Stark industries.

What was your reason for leaving them? The team i was member stopped raiding

How long overall have you been playing? Total time played: 37 days, 10 hours, 5 minutes, 46 seconds
Time played this level: 33 days, 0 hours, 17 minutes, 38 second

Do you also play any alts at a high level? For now i'm trying to get a dk to 90 (87) but i do it only when im bored and i have nothing to do with pally!

Raiding Info
Do you have a microphone and access to Teamspeak 3? : Yes

Are you able / confident in English to participate on vent? : Yes

Will you keep up with consumables i.e. flasks/gems/enchants? : Yes

How do you feel about raid rotation / reserve status? I always want a spot in the core raid team and always looking for a chance to prove that im good enough. But good is different between people so i dont have a problem to be a reserve till i get better!

We may ask you to play a secondary spec at times if need due to the small nature of the guild. Are you ok with this? : Yes but i told you before im a terrible tank!!!! :P

Additional Information
Tell us why you play WoW: Its a good way to spend ur time and save ur money!!!!!

What sources do you use to keep up to date with WoW? : Patch notes , mmo, icy veins, several forums about pally or my ui and boss encounters , noxxic etc

What do you get out of the Druid spell Symbiosis? How could it be useful in raids? : I get Combat rez! Usefull when no combat ressers on the group!

How far along Wrathion's quest chain are you? : Done
nikitasd

Re: Holy Paladin Application

Postby elyle » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi and thanks for your application , everything seems in order with your character and experience and I'd love you give you a trial , whisper me any other legio excisio member online and we can sort out an invite for you when you are ready.

Just a heads up our Thursday raid isn't going to be happening this week due to world cup related absences.
So raid will be starting as normal on sunday .

elyle - healing officer
Elyle - lyle Healing officer

elyle
Site Admin

Return to Apply Here