It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:13 am

Imperia - Destro Warlock

Apply to Legio Excisio here

Imperia - Destro Warlock

Postby Imperia » Sat May 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Personal Details
Your name: Daniel
Nationality: Czech
Hobbies / interests: Football, WoW, D3, LoL, International Politics, dancing, talking with my mates and Steven Erikson's books

Character Details
Character Name: Imperia (on The Maelstrom)
Race: Undead (female)
Class/Role: Warlock (DPS)
Current Professions: Eng and Mining
Viable Secondary Specs (Specs you are geared and experienced in):
Your armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ria/simple

Previous Experience
Detail your raiding experience (expansions, tiers, bosses): Vanilla - MC Cleared (Prot war). WotLK - Naxx and ICC (rest sham)- cleared. Cata - BoT and BWD - cleared. (mage - troll!). MoP - MSV (when it was released) cleared, SoO Normal - 14/14.
Are you able to provide any World of Logs records? No.
Please give some info on your previous Guilds: Nine Worlds (My own) - created that guild, because I could not find any guild which would work like a community more than like a "ok, let's play together so we can get more loot". I was recruiting for a few weeks, got some good players. We did 6/14 on first night (was the first Normal for all of us) with 2 pugs. However, could not find the last 2 players (since the realm is dead) and we all joined a different guild -> Vikings (brutally huge), where I progressed further as a prot war (Fatbabe).
What was your reason for leaving them? Nine Worlds -> I gave up on recruiting (I still have the guild). Vikings -> guild was to transfer to Tarren Mill, but there was a huge dispute between some officers and now it seems like players are just joining other guilds. (I was in GRP 2 and the Guild Master pretty much ignored GRP 2)
How long overall have you been playing? February, 2005. (With some breaks several-months-long pauses)
Do you also play any alts at a high level? Since I am a RAF abuser I have Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Warlock, Mage, DK on 90 on Maelstrom, but really playing only Warrior (Fatbabe - port war, 548 ilvl) and from time to time I play hunter.

Raiding Info
Our raid hours are Thursday, Tuesday and Sunday at 20.00 - 00:00 (GMT+1) Great!
Do you have a microphone and access to Ventrillo (Version 3.0.8)? Yes, I do.
Are you able / confident in English to participate on vent? Yes, I am.
Will you keep up with consumables i.e. flasks/gems/enchants? Of course.
How do you feel about raid rotation / reserve status? Cool, it brings in a healthy competition and a chance for everyone to play.
We may ask you to play a secondary spec at times if need due to the small nature of the guild. Are you ok with this? Well, unless I am close to BIS there is no point, but definitely, I would (I would be willing to play other chars as well if it helps the guild and it is fun)

Additional Information
Tell us why you play WoW: I love fantasy world and I love development/progress/challenges. In WoW my geeky part of me is thrilled and progress is easy to see on either the gear of my characters, my numbers, progress of the guild I am part of and that is just exciting. Plus, I love team work and in raiding there is a lot of it necessary. Finally, let's face it - it is a nice time consumer and I am not a stressed person.
What sources do you use to keep up to date with WoW? icy-veins, fatboss, aftermath.
What do you get out of the Druid spell Symbiosis? How could it be useful in raids? Rejuvenation. Could be useful in encounters where my DPS is not a prio at that specific moment and on the other hand some healing is necessary and if healers are ooming and extra healing would be appreciated, I do not have mana issues. However, I myself can just consume embers, at the cost of some DPS though. (I do not know what other classes have, so I do not know how warlock symbio stands in the priority list).
How far along Wrathion's quest chain are you? Missing 3 runestones, so I will have the cloak next week. Unless I am very unlucky, which would make me very unhappy :).

Extra information:
I realize that my ilvl is very low and does not correspond with your requirements, so I cannot offer you 5 million chaos bolt dmg right away, however, what I can offer is my dedication, friendliness, hard work and maybe even my healthstones. I would really like to join your guild not because of your great progress, but because you look like (based on the impression I got after chatting with Dionycia) a great bunch of friends who form a fine community, where the progress works just a proof that you work very well together - and I would like to be a part of that.

Thank you for reading this maybe obnoxiously long application,
I appreciate that you would even consider me regardless of my ilvl (as that is the easiest thing to work on),
Have a great day,
Daniel
Imperia

Re: Imperia - Destro Warlock

Postby Asgard » Mon May 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Hello

Thank you for the application. It's always a pleasure to see some effort being made when writing them, especially from a player with such a long history of raiding. However, I'm sorry to say that I cannot offer you a space right now. While I appreciate your comments regarding ilevel, and generally dislike using it as the reason for refusal, we're at a point of this tier where DPS levels are a major issue towards progression and enthusiasm for gearing new members is incredibly low.

You're more than welcome to join for a position in Warlords but I'm afraid that your application is declined for current content.

If you wish to join for Warlords please get in touch otherwise best of luck in future applications.
I deny everything except that which implicates by denial.

Asgard
Site Admin

Return to Apply Here