Nationality: Danish
Hobbies / interests: Gaming

Character Details
Character Name: Healiouz
Race: Panda
Class/Role: Mistweawer Monk
Current Professions: Jewelcrafting, Alchemy
Viable Secondary Specs (Specs you are geared and experienced in): Windwalker
Your armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Healiouz/simple

Previous Experience
Detail your raiding experience (expansions, tiers, bosses)

Vanilla:
Cleared everything up to The Four Horsemen in Naxx

TBC:
Cleared everything, including Muru prenerf.

WoTlK:
Cleared everything - including hc/hardmode bosses.

Cataclysm:
Cleared everything except Sinestra on HC

MoP
Mugu'shan Vaults - 5/6 HC

Heart of Fear - 3/6 HC

Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4 Normal

Throne of Thunder - 12/12 Normal

Siege of Orgrimmer - 13/14 Normal - 10% wipe on Garrosh in last phase SIGH :(

Are you able to provide any World of Logs records? Not at the moment no due to been away and not playing much lately.

Please give some info on your previous Guilds: I played in Inquisitor back in the days in Vanilla on Ravencrest with some irl friends and was there untill around TBC was comming and some friends stopped playing, i then migrated to Kazzak where i joined up with SlashCry where i was untill the end of WotlK where a friend of mine wanted me to join Inner Sanctum where i played most of Cataclysm untill i joined Insurgency on Tarren Mill during the days they where 25 man guild.

When Insurgency went 10 man guild there wasent enough room for me to play as much as i wanted and joined Ascendance on Dreanor where i was during the start of MoP, shortly after i went casuel due to irl stuff with a girlfriend breakup, moving to a new city and new job.

Now i wanna get back to raiding Again and i saw you Guys where looking for a healer, i know im behind on gear and i need to reforge some of my spirit to other shit and il ofcause get that fixed asap. Im a cool guy that knows how to play my class, i learn fast and im willing to do everything i can to get the raids done with the best i can do.

How long overall have you been playing? I played since Vanilla, but my time played on my monk is 68 days.

Do you also play any alts at a high level? I got a 90 Disc priest http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Healouz/simple

Raiding Info
Our raid hours are Thursday, Tuesday and Sunday at 20.00 - 00:00 (GMT+1)
Do you have a microphone and access to Ventrillo (Version 3.0.8)? Yes i do :-)
Are you able / confident in English to participate on vent? Yes
Will you keep up with consumables i.e. flasks/gems/enchants? Yes
How do you feel about raid rotation / reserve status? its no problem, some fights need certain adjustments.
We may ask you to play a secondary spec at times if need due to the small nature of the guild. Are you ok with this? Yes if i have to.

Additional Information
Tell us why you play WoW. I play WoW because i just love the game, i love taking Down new content and get rewarded by that, get to know new people and have fun.
What sources do you use to keep up to date with WoW? I use mmo-champion, curse.
What do you get out of the Druid spell Symbiosis? How could it be useful in raids? as far as i know its gives me Entangling Roots :P
How far along Wrathion's quest chain are you? Im done and have the cloak.

Computer spec:
CPU: Intel i5-4670K, 4 x 3.40GHz (Haswell), 3.80 Ghz Turbo
2 x (SLI) MSI GTX 760 TwinFrozr 2GD5 Gaming
G.Skill Ripjaws Gaming 2133 MHz 16GB
SSD Harddisk: Samsung 840 EVO Series 120GB. 540 MBps
27" Samsung S27C590H

Internet: 50/5Mbit.

Thanks for giving your time to read through my application and i hope to hear from you :-)

Best regards Mads ( Healious )
Healiouz

Return to Apply Here