Your name: Nico
Nationality: German
Hobbies / interests: Games, Programming, my Daughter

Character Details
Character Name: Gorsom
Race: Orc
Class/Role: Warrior - Fury DPS
Current Professions: BS, Engi
Viable Secondary Specs (Specs you are geared and experienced in): Tank (545)
Your armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/m ... som/simple

Previous Experience:
I am playing WoW since Vanilla and started active raiding back in BC. Was playing as Tank only until Pandaria and switched to DPS at release. A few months back I joined a guild on Mannoroth and we cleared ToT on normal and did a few HC bosses there. In SoO we were at 60 attempts on Garrosh and got a few >10% wipes but then the maintank and 3 DPS left the raid and we stopped raiding completely(Mannoroth is quite empty and getting new recruits is very hard there.) I still want to get Garrosh and some HCs done before the expansion hits and therefore I was looking for a new raid. A friend of mine offered me to join your guild and I am lookin forward raiding with you guys. The most important thing for me in the raids is to have fun and enjoy the time. Loot was always 2nd for me. I am not afraid wiping a few IDs on the same boss as long as we still have fun getting beaten up. :-)

Raiding Info
Our raid hours are Thursday, Tuesday and Sunday at 20.00 - 00:00 (GMT+1)
Do you have a microphone and access to Ventrillo (Version 3.0.8)?
- check

Are you able / confident in English to participate on vent?
- check

Will you keep up with consumables i.e. flasks/gems/enchants?
- check

How do you feel about raid rotation / reserve status?
- no problem with that, as long as it is not a boss-to-boss rotation

We may ask you to play a secondary spec at times if need due to the small nature of the guild. Are you ok with this?
- I dont like tanking in MoP but will change for an ID if needed (mainrolls remain DPS though)

Additional Information
Tell us why you play WoW. - Because it is still fun :-)
What sources do you use to keep up to date with WoW? MMO-champion, WoWhead, Noxxic, Icy-veins
What do you get out of the Druid spell Symbiosis? How could it be useful in raids? - http://www.wowhead.com/spell=122294, clearly in fights where movement ist needed
How far along Wrathion's quest chain are you? - completed
Gorsom

Return to Apply Here